Home Non Cigar Related

It's already been 19 years.

ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like it was only a few years ago since the "religion of peace" attacked NYC but it's been almost two decades. Smoke one for the fallen today, I will be.

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Done, with prayers for the fallen and their families.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sad day for the nation.

    My younger brother was living in Manhattan at the time and saw the plane fly over. It was a couple of hard days trying to contact him.

  • Diver43Diver43 South FloridaPosts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

    19 years and I remember it like it was last week. Standing in the waiting area watching it unfold on tiny TV.
    I still smoked cigarettes then and went outside to have one. Our building is on the MIA flight path. Watched a 747 literally make a U Turn as it was climbing. The engins sounded like they were screaming.
    General Peter Pace sent everyone home that day.

    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
Sign In or Register to comment.