Home Non Cigar Related

French Fries

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had the NEW KFC version?

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh. Had better. Need to bring back the wedges.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't had KFC in quite a long time. If I'm going to get fried chicken, I'll go to Popeyes which is closer, spicier, and better, and I'll get some red beans and rice with the chicken and pour on the Tabasco sauce.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Yeah, now I want Popeye's instead of the sandwich that I'll be going upstairs to fix before my noon meeting. Haven't had Popeye's Chicken in at least six months.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Grandma Davis' Virginia fried chicken:

Granny D would bread it, set it in a cast iron skillet, & put it in the oven.

Holy Cow!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s meh, bojangles is better.

I prefer my own spatchcocked chicken over Popeye's.

I ended up with some country style ham and pepper jack cheese, romaine lettuce, sriracha may, and some sliced gurkins on rye for lunch with a bag of Doritos and a hard boiled egg. I have an electric egg cooker that holds seven, but I have a half a carton in the fridge that fits only six eggs so I have an extra every time I make hard boiled eggs, as I did today at lunch.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never had the new 🍟 but the wedges were the bomb when I could eat them. I’ve got a bad case of Celiac Disease and haven’t had any “good” fried chicken for 13 years...lucky bastards.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I prefer my own spatchcocked chicken over Popeye's.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@jd50ae said:
    Never have I seen so many posts that had nothing to do with the question asked.

The hypocrisy of this complaint is unbelievable. Go away JD. Please.

FU

@Wylaff said:

@TX98Z28 said:
    Never had the new 🍟 but the wedges were the bomb when I could eat them. I’ve got a bad case of Celiac Disease and haven’t had any “good” fried chicken for 13 years...lucky bastards.

Rumor has it keto pancake mix makes for a pretty good gluten free chicken breading.

Which brand of Keto mix? I’ve been gluten free before there was gluten free, I finally just accepted after 5 years that I couldn’t eat anything with wheat gluten in it, it’s all good but still sucks.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone driving any interesting cars lately?

Don't look ↑
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

The dummies closed all the KFC’s in this region a while back. Now there are only Popeye’s or El Pollo Loco around here - neither of which is worth a s h I t.

I like the KFC chicken but fries are a non-essential item to me. So, no, I haven’t tried those fries.... 🤓

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Five Guys fries

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    Five Guys fries

x100

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

they closed all the Florida Bojangles. What I would do for a cajun chicken biscuit right now.... mmmm

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@deadman said:

they closed all the Florida Bojangles. What I would do for a cajun chicken biscuit right now.... mmmm

That sucks, buffalo bits and seasoned fries are sounding good for lunch.

@Wylaff Thanks man, I’ll see if I can find that brand here.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

Classic Chicken Sandwich at Popeyes is pretty tasty

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@deadman said:

I think Nick is wanting someone to bomb him some biscuits.