Home Non Cigar Related

why no cigars for births of children anymore?

Shaner9erShaner9er TennesseePosts: 99 ✭✭✭

so i was thinking about this after having three daughters no one has ever given me a cigar for thier births?!!? what has the world come to.. also today i got a vasectomy and made me think man they should hand you a really nice one has you leave.. what a shame.

Comments

  • Shaner9erShaner9er TennesseePosts: 99 ✭✭✭

    @Stubble said:
    Got a bag of frozen peas or corn?

    haha yeah i have the peas

  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 6,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Take it easy for a few days...I did not and paid the price. YMMV...

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Shaner9erShaner9er TennesseePosts: 99 ✭✭✭

    will do thanks buddy

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Shaner9er said:
    will do thanks buddy

    Took a buddy fishing on the intercoastal waterway, said the peas were no help.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 7,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @CharlieHeis said:
    You are supposed to pass out the cigars for the birth of a child.

    Thank you, beat me to it.

    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

    "There is nothing so in need of reforming as another person's bad habits."   Mark Twain
  • Gray4linesGray4lines KentuckyPosts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

    Congrats on your vasectomy! I agree 3 is plenty. When someone asks if we want to try for a daughter (have 3 boys) I want to give them a vasectomy. GFY.

    I bought a box for each kid's birth and smoke one each year. Will share one with them when they are older. Gave a couple away to my dad and wife's grandfather. That's a little different I guess.

    You certainly deserve a smoke now.

    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Have a diesel shorty.

  • Shaner9erShaner9er TennesseePosts: 99 ✭✭✭

    aww dang i knew i was doing something wrong.

  • Shaner9erShaner9er TennesseePosts: 99 ✭✭✭

    @Amos_Umwhat said:

    @CharlieHeis said:
    You are supposed to pass out the cigars for the birth of a child.

    Thank you, beat me to it.

    i guess when we do our get together ill bring you all some vasectomy cigars haha

  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Illusione holy lance.

  • Shaner9erShaner9er TennesseePosts: 99 ✭✭✭

    oh jeez lol is this a sampler i will get at some point? pretty funny stuff keep them coming

Sign In or Register to comment.