Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TN Intrastate bombing.

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat, AKA Tennessee Steve, claims this is long overdue return fire, I claim it's an ambush. Either way, my acknowledgment is long overdue. (I got these a bunch of days ago.) I'm grateful and eager to smoke all of these soon and fire up one of these davidoffs this weekend. Thanks Steve.

Comments

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice Hit Steve! Always better to strike first!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Oh no! Just a friendly return fire. Bob has hit me with a couple things, it's just been awhile. Waited for him to forget, that's all.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Sad when the memory's the first thing to go...

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

😳

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:
    @Amos_Umwhat, AKA Tennessee Steve, claims this is long overdue return fire, I claim it's an ambush. Either way, my acknowledgment is long overdue. (I got these a bunch of days ago.) I'm grateful and eager to smoke all of these soon and fire up one of these davidoffs this weekend. Thanks Steve.

Fantastic sticks !

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn Steve are you sure you're the one with the good memory? That's a bomb selection right there (bad pun intended).

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

@Patrickbrick said:
    Damn Steve are you sure you're the one with the good memory? That's a bomb selection right there (bad pun intended).

Oh yes, you can't imagine the sleepless nights I spent worrying about Peter and Bob and my debt to them. There's a couple others on my conscience still, but they'll have to wait awhile yet before I can go to bed with the knowledge that my debts are cleared. :)

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat great hit cuz.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

@TNBigfoot68 said:

Thanks for your help, I owe you one.

edited September 2020

: B)

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@TNBigfoot68 said:

Thanks for your help, I owe you one.

Shhhhh, I don't know what you talking about. Beep Beep, all aboard the bus says the driver

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Ooh, I must have been inebriated last night, apparently imagining Manchurian candidate cohorts aiding and abetting. I retract all such allegations, absolving Paul from any blame. Loose lips sink...busses I guess.