Home General Discussion
Options

A Cigar Smoker's Wife's Revenge

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

So last weekend Mrs. TNBIGFOOT and I took a weekend trip, drove about 18 hours total, 9there and 9 back. The wife was so sweet, never complained while I smoked 3 on the way, and 3 back. So this afternoon she says need you to come with me to wash the car. We go to one of these you drive through and free use of vacumes and towels. The wife brought windex and while I vacuumed she wiped off the car and cleaned windows. I thought we was ready to leave, she hands me the windex and says I need you to clean the inside of the windshield. I said, "I thought you got it", she then smiled and said no, it's got cigar smoke on it and walked off. So that was my price for smoking in her car, lol.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a tool for that. Being a tall fella myself, I used to twist and contort all kinds of crazy to get the inside windshield clean. Next time, bust it out and clean with ease while seated...lol.

Oh and thank goodness, I thought this was going to be much darker story about destruction of cigars when I read the title..lol. I know a few stories about that. Glad this wasn't one of them! 😁

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get the back windshield, too.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

and a pine tree air freshener, she's going to smell those cigars for the next six months.... 🌲🦨

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe not ↑. I have a buddy here who smokes in his Tesla constantly. he keeps it in immaculate condition on the inside though, and he claims that his wife can't smell it. I definitely can't smell it when I'm in there. Smells like new car to me. I think the key is to have leather seats, keep it really clean, and keep every speck of ash out of it.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

I smoked part of a cigar once in my last truck and I could smell it weeks later. I suppose it could depend on the cigar.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    I smoked part of a cigar once in my last truck and I could smell it weeks later. I suppose it could depend on the cigar.

A/J's don't stink. Right @VegasFrank?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Windows down and one secret is not recirculating inside air for max ac. Gets smell in cabin air filters. Smells clean this morning. I love my wife.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not odor, it's aroma!