Home Non Cigar Related
Options

5 Hours To Go

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

5 hours for piglosi or chuckie glasses to come up with an excuse for no debate.

Comments

• Options
    CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

They actually let it go through, but man what a sh1tshow. I support Trump, but holy cow. I have seen little kids act better than both of those buffoons tonight.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tulsi Gabbard

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Agree with all.
    But, I have not seen or heard deadhead, that responsive or aware, in a year, and it _was suspicious to say the least. _
    But Trump has got to learn to show a little more "decorum", instead of "attack dog". And stop the fing tweets.
    Deadhead has been so out of it for so long he will defeat himself. Probably from the 150 years on the job.

Post edited by jd50ae on
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bidin seemed pretty lucid to me. His team drilled him pretty well. Trump gave the debate to sleepy joe.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

PT Barnum at his best. What a ****'n joke.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options

I'm trying to watch the full debate right now... it fell into chaos in the first five minutes!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am an Conservative Independent. I will be voting for Trump. Last nite, however, was a waste of time for all. They need to cut mics off as their time expires. Trump was trying to get Biden flustered. Next time, Trump needs to stick to what got him there.

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options

Why didn't Wallace have a switch?

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

He obviously didn’t think he would need one.
    Two over seventy year old men, even if they are politicians, should be able to debate in a civil manner.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't know about that, my MIL seems to have lost her filter and just says whatever pops into her mind.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was just announced the debate committee will be adding tools to ensure a better debate moving forward. I am sure a mic killswitch will be added.

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Don't know about that, my MIL seems to have lost her filter and just says whatever pops into her mind.

That seems to be common in all MIL.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options

Now he's blaming cutting the rain forest in Brazil on Orange Man Bad.