Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

October 2020 Lotto Winner is Waternerd

YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats Allan @WaterNerd on the win.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

              Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Incoming, hope you enjoy.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 6,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9405503699300065168010

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9405 5036 9930 0065 6783 04

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice cigars!

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

    Beautiful sight.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hope you find something you like. Thinking you will after two lottery wins in 3 months 😂

  • 84CJ784CJ7 Augusta, GAPosts: 373 ✭✭✭✭

    I'll have mine out this week, sorry for the delay

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Enjoy brother!!!

  • 84CJ784CJ7 Augusta, GAPosts: 373 ✭✭✭✭

    Heading your way....finally

    9405 5036 9930 0077 8981 03

    Should be picked up within 2 hours

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

    USPS ain't coming today, @84CJ7, Columbus Day. At least you didn't drive to the PO

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yes I did.

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Drove to the PO used the kiosk and dropped package. Tracking number on outgoing thread. Congrats Allan

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 6,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I had a USPS package delivered to the house today. My daughter asked me first if it was cigars (I said of course it is) then why was it delivered on Columbus Day. I have no idea why

  • 84CJ784CJ7 Augusta, GAPosts: 373 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

    @Yakster said:
    USPS ain't coming today, @84CJ7, Columbus Day. At least you didn't drive to the PO

    [email protected] I hate getting old.
    Well, Allan might have to let theses set a little longer. 😎

    At least it isn't too warm these days.

  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Glad they make it.....Enjoy.

    I wonder where that 62% pack came from?.....I thought all the small ones I have were all 69%

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Could've been from me, I like the 62 % ones, they work great where I live.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Went out today, sorry for the delay.
    9505510691410289510320

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Do NOT mess with Shane

    Don't look ↑
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Augusta, GAPosts: 373 ✭✭✭✭

    Congrats Allan, and.....
    [email protected] Shane!

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Shane's humi must be an Ark.

Sign In or Register to comment.