Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar Humidor

MarkTK36thILMarkTK36thIL Posts: 5
edited October 2020 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

New to these forums, so here we go.
I have a (7' x 4' x 16" depth) cigar humidor from a Chicago store that I'm looking to sell/trade/combo.

Has the humidistat, fan, and water reservoir, but I never tested for functionality. No keys to the upper and lower locking glass, I just never got around to it. (Bought in 2018)

7 shelves, I added LED with remote lighting to it. Exterior, a couple minor blemishes, but nothing major.

I'm asking $1k, though you'll need to bring a truck (I rented one from Home Depot with my brother to move it).

Text me first if you'd like to call and discuss it. I cam text additional pictures as needed. I used this to store my pipe cellar and some Civil War items. 7086013619

Post edited by MarkTK36thIL on

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you happen to have cigars from The Civil War?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

(Before I removed my tin and bulk cellar)

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

@MarkTK36thIL said:

@Vision said:
    Would you happen to have cigars from The Civil War?

I don't, just some matches and a pipe.

Nice. I like you're choice in tobacco.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll give you $250 for it delivered to my place in Texas. I mean it's missing the keys for the locks, has a bunch of scratches on the wood/cosmetic damage, I have no clue if it holds humidity, was it taken as loot during a riot? Original bill of sale? I'm taken a big chance here...

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    I'll give you $250 for it delivered to my place in Texas. I mean it's missing the keys for the locks, has a bunch of scratches on the wood/cosmetic damage, I have no clue if it holds humidity, was it taken as loot during a riot? Original bill of sale? I'm taken a big chance here...

I’ll throw in $50 for the gas money.

• Options

@TX98Z28 said:

I picked it up in in 2BR, or 2 years Before Riots. I still have the original bill of sale of when I acquired it actually.

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very good,
    https://www.campbellandpelican.com/contact-us

So you're the guy on the left or right?

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

Twins?

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

Left, and my twin brother is on the right. Here's a video I did on a particular pre-War rifle.

[https://youtu.be/OEvycc4uuyI]