Home Pipes

Sam Gawith Discontinuing...

YaksterYakster I'm on a Buying Freeze / I sent the Coffee Filters!Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

Samuel Gawith is said to be discontinuing several blends. I don't have a definitive list, but it's rumored to include:

Kendal Cream Flake
Cannon Plug
GH Dark Flake Aromatic

This story is developing, more here.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 10,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

have you tried this flake? Not to everyone's taste and very strong.
    https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/1004/samuel-gawith-1792-flake

• YaksterYakster I'm on a Buying Freeze / I sent the Coffee Filters!Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve heard stories...

• StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 5,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I’ve heard stories...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • YaksterYakster I'm on a Buying Freeze / I sent the Coffee Filters!Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

An update by Codgreindecline on PSD:

"This information is at best incomplete. The truth, as I have verified with Gawith late this afternoon , is that Canon Plug, Kendal Flake, and Dark Flake scented are simply not in stock at the manufacturer right now and won’t be available to order until enough orders accumulate to make them again. By UK Shops."

Here's the latest, not as dire and there'll be a new US disti (that supplies Smoking Pipes) so GH and SG may be more available in the US.