Home Ratings & Reviews

Rocky Patel Vintage 1979

transplanttransplant Evergreen Park, ILPosts: 111 ✭✭✭

I'm a Cameroon wrapper fan and think this is the best RP smoke available. Smooth and tasty. If you like cameroons, I recommend it.

Kipling was a wise man.

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

    Drop me your addy and I'll sent the few I've got.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

Sign In or Register to comment.