Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

"Stop being such a little ****!" BOMB

MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

This right here is one of the many reasons I love this group! Tell your wife on the vherf to "Stop being such a little ****!" and live to tell about it, you just might get bombed by Sherm for it. Thanks @rsherman24 for the very generous 💣 and for all the laughs.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry I missed that herf. Great hit Sherm.

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man I missed that one too!!!

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are some sweet sticks and great bomb sherm!

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't been on the vHerf yet but I bet @MrShrek wife slapped the fvck outta him!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great, missed the excitement though.
    By the way @TX98Z28 get your but on the vherf.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TNBigfoot68 said:
    Great, missed the excitement though.
    By the way @TX98Z28 get your but on the vherf.

After I get a new IPhone I’ll consider it. I know I must be properly vetted but if I drink and get on there it could get wild 😜

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    After I get a new IPhone I’ll consider it. I know I must be properly vetted but if I drink and get on there it could get wild 😜

No vetting necessary brother, if they will let me on they will let anyone on! Hope to see you on there soon.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:
    You can drink on the vherf?

Only on days that end in "y"

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Interesting outcome. I'd a thought you'd just get b itch slapped for making a remark like that. Instead, you got cigars. It's a funny world.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain