Home Non Cigar Related
Options

F*ck%$g CBS!

VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

So I'm sitting here watching the Masters on the CBS app and I'm a little behind, okay a lot behind, when my phone gives me a notification from the CBS app telling me who won. Freaking idiots! So pissed...

Don't look ↑

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was over by the turn today... Course sure played a lot differently than in the spring.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy to see DJ win.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭

20 under is unbelievable.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't a golf game take, like.........forever?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

And the cameraman pretending to show Bubba Watson while he is focusing on Paulina's a$$ was great

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Turn off notifications. Problem solved. I've watched replays of college basketball games, and years ago when they had hockey, on ESPN. Get home late or whatever and turn on the game and just when you're getting into it they scroll the final score in the bottom line. D***s.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep I did that now lol, but didn't think it would notify me...

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was watching the wall when my Sherwin Williams app texted me it dried.

Still had more fun than golf.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was a different Master’s this year. Just seemed as if almost all the golfers didn’t seem nervous, anxious, stressed at all. No patrons or gallery, Tiger put the green jacket on Dustin probably thinking “this is the easiest Master’s win you’ll ever have” Haha

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I the only one that thought he was going to talk about a beer, only to get tricked into reading about golf.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you are, @Patrickbrick

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )