Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bought tools need cash

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Colleen wants 200.00 I can do one big one two or whatever, first come come serve. Pm me and will take requests.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

100.00 left

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

This is done, thank you.

MOW badge received.

Way over done, thank you all!

MOW badge received.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can’t wait to see these!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

You need to buy a lathe so you can start turning tobacco pipes for us.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

Patty's against the very existence of pipes.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    Part one, can never have to many saws especially cordless with a big ass battery. I’m a Milwaukee fan and have been putting everything through the ringer this year, so figured couldn’t hurt to pick up a few more items.

Everything will fly tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, thank you all again.

Part one?!???

Lol wth is part two?!???

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *