Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

December 2020 Lotto Signup

YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time to re-up for the lottery, come one come all, today's your lucky day. It's Christmas and someone's going to get cigars.

Important: Do not sign up for the lottery if you're not prepared to win.

Here's the standard boilerplate:

  • One entry per person; ante is five cigars.
  • You should be on the good trader's list--If you haven't officially "made the list" then let me know and we'll see if you can't get someone to vouch for you.
    If you want in, type "In" or something similar. I'll periodically update the list so if you think you are in and you're not on the list, make sure I know.

  • I'll draw at the end of the month. You'll need to get a box out to the winner sometime the first few weeks of December so if you're going to be gone then and won't be able to send them out, make sure you include that information in your first post. Obviously, some of you will have plans and may have to send later than normal. That's no problem - just communicate with the winner,

  • If you win, you need to make sure you post pictures of your winnings in the winner thread so we can track that you received everything. Try to identify who sent you the cigars with their forum name so I can check them off the list.
  • You have to play for yourself. If you want to bomb someone else after you received you winnings, that's up to you but they all come to you.
  • If you don't pay, then you can't play again (that and you'll likely be publicly shamed.)
  • When someone wins, check their bio and if you have something you know they like then try to send that. Otherwise, send what you like and tell them why you like it.
  • I'll be using the Random.org site to select the winner. I try to do the drawing live on the Zoom vHerf so that I can get some witnesses and we can celebrate the winner and console those who have yet to win.(have a good laugh at the outcome)
  • Have fun

Who's in?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

              Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,879 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Number one

    Don't look ↑
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

    3 I’m in

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Me too.

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

    5 sounds like a safe number

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Off to a good start

    1 VegasFrank
    2 CommanderDuke1_
    3 Vision
    4 ShawnOL
    5 NorCalR1
    6 TheKraken

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Seven is lucky isn't it?

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:
    Seven is lucky isn't it?

    Sure, are you in?

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll play. Just promise me I can't win.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @peter4jc said:
    I'll play. Just promise me I can't win.

    :D

    Sorry, I can't make that promise, I'll be using random.org with no more takesies backsies.

    :D

    Still looking for definite confirmation of an entry from @d_blades and @peter4jc for slot # 7.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 north pole, alaskaPosts: 2,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

    They don't want 7? I'll take it. Or where ever you slot me

    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You've got it, Paul.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In please

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:
    In please

    What he said.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    1 VegasFrank
    2 CommanderDuke1_
    3 Vision
    4 ShawnOL
    5 NorCalR1
    6 TheKraken
    7 Trykflyr_1
    8 d_blades
    9 peter4jc

    @ShawnOL, are you in?

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

    Absotively.

  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Milwaukee wisconsin.Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I’m in

    Long days and pleasant nights,

    Roland
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well since peter4jc already won....I'm in too.

    1 VegasFrank
    2 CommanderDuke1_
    3 Vision
    4 ShawnOL
    5 NorCalR1
    6 TheKraken
    7 Trykflyr_1
    8 d_blades
    9 peter4jc
    10 Rolanddeschain
    11 ForMud

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In please.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    1 VegasFrank
    2 CommanderDuke1_
    3 Vision
    4 ShawnOL
    5 NorCalR1
    6 TheKraken
    7 Trykflyr_1
    8 d_blades
    9 peter4jc
    10 ShawnOL
    11 Rolanddeschain
    12 ForMud
    13 First_Warrior
    14 BullSquatch

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

    Looks like Allan chickened out. I don't blame him, the random number generator has no conscience.
    Oh, yeah, In.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

    I would just interlope if I were Alan

    Don't look ↑
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank said:
    I would just interlope if I were Alan

    What Would Allan Do?

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hump day bump!

    1 VegasFrank
    2 CommanderDuke1_
    3 Vision
    4 ShawnOL
    5 NorCalR1
    6 TheKraken
    7 Trykflyr_1
    8 d_blades
    9 peter4jc
    10 ShawnOL
    11 Rolanddeschain
    12 ForMud
    13 First_Warrior
    14 BullSquatch
    15 silvermouse

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Florida Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

    Haven’t played in awhile, I’ll donate. I’m in.

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

    ^^^ winner!

  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Florida Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Vision said:
    ^^^ winner!

    Not happening. when you win, I’ll make sure to add some of my top 25 nominations

Sign In or Register to comment.