Options

Tiana Musarra On YouTube

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

You won’t be sorry

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is she the next Dolly Castro?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just from the title of the thread, I knew this would be one of Ricky's girls.

• Options

@Yakster said:
    Is she the next Dolly Castro?

Better

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fecund

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good one, not many words send me scrambling for the dictionary.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I posted pics on here last night. Guess the authorities removed the post.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

BOTW thread? Saw that. Not bad for a big girl.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s a shame that her mind hasn’t matured as rapidly as her body. She still speaks like a 14-year old....

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:
    It’s a shame that her mind hasn’t matured as rapidly as her body. She still speaks like a 14-year old....

Yeah. What would you talk about?

Oh, wait,

Talk?

No talking, that's the ticket.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gurkha ↑

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@jlmarta said:

It is always best to have the sound off😉

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

@jlmarta said:

I agree... I mean, how many times can a person say ‘like’ in the same paragraph and how long could anyone tolerate listening to it??

Sorry, but... 👎

• Options

@jlmarta said:

@Rhamlin said:

@jlmarta said:

I agree... I mean, how many times can a person say ‘like’ in the same paragraph and how long could anyone tolerate listening to it??

Sorry, but... 👎

I’ve learned always have the sound down or I get a headache listening to them talk.