Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

December 2020 Lotto Winner is BullSquatch

YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @BullSquatch, addy up, buttercup!

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

              Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:
«13

Comments

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9505510833820337228178
    expected delivery Sat. Dec. 7

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9405 5036 9930 0150 5914 19

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Still in shock!

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Do I need to post my addy in here or in a private message?

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 north pole, alaskaPosts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Your call, but I need it.

    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Added everyone who played to a PM with my addy listed.

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Florida Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I’ll get mine out this weekend! Congrats!!

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9114 9999 4431 4036 1762 79

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Florida Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9505 5065 9736 0340 3240 53

    Lands Tuesday, enjoy!

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Birds in the air? Anything land yet, Travis?

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I think he is in Vegas. @VegasFrank ..... you see Travis around??

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not yet, but I'm hopeful!

    Don't look ↑
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9505812330360344273288 Coming your way Travis

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Many birds have landed while away in Vegas!

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Who's Elizabeth D?

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @peter4jc said:
    Who's Elizabeth D?

    i'm not sure. the address was from MA. that's all that was on it.

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @peter4jc said:
    Who's Elizabeth D?

    Elizabeth Diamico

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    My wife

  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Vision said:
    My wife

    well thank you kindly sir!

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @BullSquatch said:
    Thanks Elizabeth D! Nice!

    Hope you find something you like.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

    Maybe we can trade, you for her, straight up? She gives good cigars... You must have told her to pick five smokes out of your humidor and those are the ones she picked!

    Don't look ↑
Sign In or Register to comment.