Home General Discussion

Love them sweet tips

After 11 years of cigar smoking, factory smokes sweets and rough rider sweets are my favorite cigars! Any other sweet tipped cigars you would recommend! Gonna get a lot of hate for this lol!

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just the tip? Does that count? I thought the Erin go Bragh were sweet tipped.... no real experience tho.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I accidently bought some sweet-tipped cigars at a place in Ybor City, perfectos, I think the shop was Nichabana. Something like that. They were actually pretty good. I'd have bought them again.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought some accidentally a few times and the only tolerable one was an old sprint sale blind impulse purchase. A box of Nat Sherman Host (Connecticut). The cigar was a nice smooth connie and the tip was not overdone.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only sweet tip I remember having in the last 5 years was a Baccarat.
    Also, I was expecting p0rn.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Awesome, smoke whatever gives you a b-o-n-e-r.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:
    I bought some accidentally a few times and the only tolerable one was an old sprint sale blind impulse purchase. A box of Nat Sherman Host (Connecticut). The cigar was a nice smooth connie and the tip was not overdone.

Too bad Nat Sherman went out of business.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

The deadwood yummy b:these line seem popular. Had the fat bottom Betty, it is ok for a flavored/sweet tip

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Camacho scorpion sweet tips aren't bad

• CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

I enjoy the Drew Estates Java cigars occasionally.

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    The only folks I know that like sweet cigars (tip or flavored) cut the cigars down the middle, toss the filler and replace it with special herbal tobacco that is from the four most popular growing regions (CA, OR, WA, or CAN) :) . Even they have enough sense to smoke a black and mild if they actually want a cigar. :wink:

Did you actually say anything, or just blabber about?

Lol.......

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sobramesa Brûlée. Nick @Usaf06 smokes them

Don't look ↑
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    The only folks I know that like sweet cigars (tip or flavored) cut the cigars down the middle, toss the filler and replace it with special herbal tobacco that is from the four most popular growing regions (CA, OR, WA, or CAN) :) . Even they have enough sense to smoke a black and mild if they actually want a cigar. :wink:

Did you actually say anything, or just blabber about?

Lol. Irony.

• KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank beat me to it! The Sobremesa Brûlée is a great tasting premium. I don’t care what Saka says it’s a sweet tip lol.

• KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you like more chocolate, caramel, coffee the Cafe Con Leche is a good one.