Home General Discussion
Options

"I Know the Owner"

VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

Somebody, who I shall not name at this time, called off the dogs when the goofball from nickel City cigars posted his crud. "I know the owner over there and I can vouch for him," was the phrase that I remember.

So he directed everybody over to his website and said to sign up! Free give away! I'll make sure you get some stickers! Since a certain someone, who is respected for everything except for his choice in frozen hamburger patties, vouched for the guy, I signed up for their little giveaway.

Rut roh raggy...

I've been getting emails from this clown over here.

So I decided to ask him where he got my email address. He told me where, and he said that nickel City also shared my email address with boveda, room 101, and United cigar.

Now I'm on his mailing list for his digital herf. He sends links to his YouTube channels and it's trying to get everyone to like his Facebook posts was promises of patches and stickers no less!

So to that long time respected forum member who vouched for a guy that turned out to be a creep, I'm calling in your markers.

You must do the following:
1. Subscribe to this guy's spam list
2. Watch his YouTube videos. You will be the fourth person to do so and YES, there will be a quiz because I was the third person to watch them.
3. Bomb @Guitarded with some LE tats

once you perform these acts of contrition, you will be allowed to vouch for things on this forum once again. See, isn't that easy? I didn't even ask for an apology.

Don't look ↑
Post edited by VegasFrank on

Comments

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you get the stickers is the important thing?

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. I saw his emails too. Like 99% of my other emails, delete

• Options

@d_blades said:
    Did you get the stickers is the important thing?

Faaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwk no I didn't!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

But if I subscribe to his YouTube and Facebook, he promised to send one to me....

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Don't look ↑
  • Options

Maybe we could all be a guest on the @2guys1cup podcast...crossover episode!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

F the stickers....I want to see your new gang "Patch" they promised.

• Options

It involves a monthly subscription and muscle shirts, apparently

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@VegasFrank said:>

Maybe we could all be a guest on the @2guys1cup podcast...crossover episode!

I would purchase a pay-per-view episode of Two Guys with you as their special guest.

• Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭

So, did you unsubscribe from Vanilla Ice's digital herf list?

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options

@VegasFrank he is calling cbid a scam. Go get him

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 i actually watched the video....thanks. I want my 2 minutes back

• Options

Man I already left a comment! It's like you're reading my mind! his cohibas didn't have the right box code. Of course, they were Dominican red dots lolol.

"Man I really want to smoke a cohiba right now. But I'm not going to smoke these things. I'm so disappointed."

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Are my comments on the videos not showing up?

Don't look ↑
  • Options

This is his best one yet. Insightful, great conversation, terrific camera work that reminds me of @Scotch_n_Smoke

https://youtu.be/Sja4vBb0Yz4

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buffalo, there’s the problem

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Are my comments on the videos not showing up?

I did not watch the vide yet, just saw the email notification and thought you would be fired up

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jesus.......

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buffalo? Harbor???? Last I looked Buffalo is on the Niagra River. Not much of a "harbor"..more like "backwater with a coupla docks"

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

The funny thing about Buffalo harbor is that it's vertical instead of horizontal, apparently. This is not an uncommon phenomenon. I once had a lawyer named Joey Gallo who proved that the laws of physics ceased to exist on some guy's stove top...

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Buffalo? Harbor???? Last I looked Buffalo is on the Niagra River. Not much of a "harbor"..more like "backwater with a coupla docks"

Uhm, Buffalo sits on Lake Erie, it's pretty freaken big

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    JackHuntJackHunt Posts: 22 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Frank, your email addy is visible in the first post. Might want to blur that out.

As for me. I'm just on top of this roof here, bout to smoke, no one seen me, it was just open.

Post edited by JackHunt on
  • Options

You're the 3rd or 4th new account this month who has used that Ray liotta picture for your profile, DZR.

Don't look ↑