Home General Discussion

Another freakin limited cameroon release.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

1000 boxes of 10 cigars.
This limited release BS is starting to get irritating.

EPIC CIGARS TO CELEBRATE TENTH ANNIVERSARY WITH EPIC TEN
https://halfwheel.com/epic-cigars-to-celebrate-tenth-anniversary-with-epic-ten/378989/

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those won't suck...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Those won't suck...

No, they are probably going to be very good.
    The issue is going to be finding them, when they finally do release them.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

1st world problems. Let's enjoy them while they last. :)

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cameroon wrapper over nica filler. Where else you gonna find that combination? Must be rare.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet that ends up being a tweaked new world Cameroon

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had the pleasure of meeting Dean Parsons a couple years ago. One of the most humble dudes. Great guy.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@deadman said:
    I bet that ends up being a tweaked new world Cameroon

Agree, like almost every other "limited edition" lol. There is only so much tobacco and many of the "limited" stuff is contracted out since many brands don't have manufacturing facilities or farms for direct cultivation themselves. Personally, I think it's mostly a gimmick to justify inflated prices (Gurktastic blends..lol). It's great marketing for exclusivity but once you've smoked enough cigars and start to identify particular flavors and components, it becomes apparent that it's mostly hype for the vast majority of the contracted blends as they can be found in other labels as well. The backstories, edgy names, bands, and boxes are interesting nonetheless but I can't smoke those so they are irrelevant beyond marketing.

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ Spot on, agree 100%.