Home General Discussion
Options

Experience with Rabbit Air purifier?

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do any of you guys/gals have any knowledge or experience with the Rabbit Air purifier? Or do you know anyone who has?

I recently looked into this air purifier and, although it’s pricey, and touted by Club Macanudo in New York, I’m wondering if it actually works as advertised.

Any input would be appreciated. TIA... 👴🏻👍

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

If that air purifier generates ozone be aware that it can damage lungs. Best to run it when you are not in the room.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ricky posted a thread awhile back about another brand he used. It's not a rabbit air but might be worth looking at. I'll post a link.
    https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/comment/1076918#Comment_1076918

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse
    Thanks for that timely reminder, Edward.

@Bob_Luken
    Thanks for the link. I wandered around on Amazon for a while looking for the Microlux brand unit and didn’t find any. What I did find, though, were a number of identical-looking units with the same front panel, buttons and all, but with different brand names. I assume the manufacturer will put whatever brand name you request on your wholesale-for-resale order.

These were all in basically the same price range. I also found a number of similar units in the 3-4-5 stage filtration stages with slightly higher prices.

Now I gotta do some more research. What I’m hoping to find is a unit that’s acceptable to the owners of my apt. complex so I don’t have to schedule my cigars based on the weather.

Thanks again... 👍👴🏻