Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Christmas Smack Down 2020

WaterNerdWaterNerd Southern CaliforniaPosts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Larry @genareddog and I are doing our annual Christmas exchange. Well this year Larry decided not to play fair. Look what he sent

Wow just wow. Can’t wait to light one up. Again thank you and your package will go out tomorrow

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln


Comments

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That’s s amazing to see!!

  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Holy Shat! Merry Christmas!

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • genareddoggenareddog South eastern indianaPosts: 3,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Enjoy my friend.

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Over the top, Larry, on a deserving target.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • JGruveyJGruvey IndianaPosts: 603 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dang son that looks tasty.

  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Southern CaliforniaPosts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Went out this morning :) USPS 9405528206335395040900

    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln


  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    B) Those any good? Nice hit and Merry Christmas.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Very, very nice. Perhaps my #1 cigar.

Sign In or Register to comment.