Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

January 2020 Lotto Signup

YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been remis in getting this posted, mea culpa. It's time to ante up for the next round in the Lotto. It's a new year, shipping should unclog a bit after the holidays. Who's game? Here's the boilerplate.

Play only if you're willing to win this thing. I use Random.Org for the draw, but that doesn't mean you won't end up winning multiple lotteries.

Here's the standard boilerplate:

  • One entry per person; ante is five cigars.
  • You should be on the good trader's list--If you haven't officially "made the list" then let me know and we'll see if you can't get someone to vouch for you.
  • If you want in, type "In" or something similar. I'll periodically update the list so if you think you are in and you're not on the list, make sure I know.
  • I'm not as sharp as I used to be so if you post a witty follow-up after you've already entered for the Lottery I may slip up and add you to the list twice. Just let me know and I'll fix the list.
  • I'll draw at the end of the month. You'll need to get a box out to the winner sometime the first few weeks of January so if you're going to be gone then and won't be able to send them out, make sure you include that information in your first post. Obviously, some of you will have plans and may have to send later than normal. That's no problem - just communicate with the winner,

  • If you win, you need to make sure you post pictures of your winnings in the winner thread so we can track that you received everything. Try to identify who sent you the cigars with their forum name so I can check them off the list.

  • You have to play for yourself. If you want to bomb someone else after you received you winnings, that's up to you but they all come to you.
    If you don't pay, then you can't play again (that and you'll likely be publicly shamed.)

  • When someone wins, check their bio and if you have something you know they like then try to send that. Otherwise, send what you like and tell them why you like it.

  • I'll be using the Random.org site to select the winner. I try to do the drawing live on the Zoom vHerf so that I can get some witnesses and we can celebrate the winner and console those who have yet to win.(have a good laugh at the outcome)
  • Have fun
I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

              Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In!

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

    January 2021?

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh yeah, 2021. :D

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank said:
    You just don't want 2020 to end, do you?

    I don't want it to start over.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    1 Peter4jc
    2 ShawnOL

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 9,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I never play. I want 2021 to be very different from 2020,... so I'll play.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh yeah! now I'm in for sure...gonna smack bob around!

    Don't look ↑
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

    against my better judgement
    in

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In for the new year please.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 2,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

    How bad can it hurt......In

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hump Day Bump for the Jan 2021 Lotto.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hell....why not....put me in....

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Pre kick off bump

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Significant3Significant3 Peoria AZPosts: 2,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

    K, I’m in.

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Here's the current line-up.

    1 Peter4jc
    2 ShawnOL
    3 d_blades
    4 Bob_Luken
    5 VegasFrank
    6 CommanderDuke1_
    7 Vision
    8 silvermouse
    9 NorCalR1
    10 First_Warrior
    11 ForMud
    12 BullSquatch
    13 Significant3

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hump day bump. Drawing the night of the 1st or 2nd on vHerf depending on family plans.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 north pole, alaskaPosts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm in.

    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Milwaukee wisconsin.Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I’m in

    Long days and pleasant nights,

    Roland
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Now we're cooking with gas.

    1 Peter4jc
    2 ShawnOL
    3 d_blades
    4 Bob_Luken
    5 VegasFrank
    6 CommanderDuke1_
    7 Vision
    8 silvermouse
    9 NorCalR1
    10 First_Warrior
    11 ForMud
    12 BullSquatch
    13 Significant3
    14 Trykflyr_1
    15 Rolanddeschain

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • GrawlsGrawls MissouriPosts: 643 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It’s been a while, sign me up yakster

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You've got it!

    1 Peter4jc
    2 ShawnOL
    3 d_blades
    4 Bob_Luken
    5 VegasFrank
    6 CommanderDuke1_
    7 Vision
    8 silvermouse
    9 NorCalR1
    10 First_Warrior
    11 ForMud
    12 BullSquatch
    13 Significant3
    14 Trykflyr_1
    15 Rolanddeschain
    16 Grawls

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Sign In or Register to comment.