Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Two Out Of Three,.... Christmas Contest

Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 9,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas! This photo is at my son's house. Two out of three of these critters has bit me. Guess which two and win a Christmas fiver from me. Gus the parrot is upper left. Goose is on the right, and Gator is lower left.


(Must be on the good traders list to enter. All correct guesses will be be entered in a random drawing to determine the winner. Deadline for entries is midnight central Monday evening.)

«1

Comments

  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and Goose. I would say your son probably has as well, but he’s not in the picture.

    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 north pole, alaskaPosts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus & Gator. I suspect Goose is just biding his time.

    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight KansasPosts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and Gator 🐊 they all look so innocent lol

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Goose and gator! They look devious

    Don't look ↑
  • Significant3Significant3 Peoria AZPosts: 2,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and Gator. Parrots are bitters and anything with the name of Gator has got to be a bitter.

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and Gator

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 8,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and Gator.

    Thanks for the contest

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In that picture both Gus and Goose are looking like they would like to bite someone.

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'd require nachos for @Wylaff along with an entry.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and Goose. Who came up with the names?

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 2,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The tree and Gus.....

  • genareddoggenareddog South eastern indianaPosts: 3,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and your son. Merry Christmas

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and gator. Good contest, merry Christmas ⛄.

  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:
    I'd require nachos for @Wylaff along with an entry.

    Negative Ghost Rider. Send 'em to Frank.

    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

    Gus and Gator

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and gator. And you bit back.

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Goose bit you twice. That MF'er looks like a badass

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gus and Gator, naturally.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Definitely Gus, everyone I know with an African Gray has ben bit and I'll pick goose.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 9,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Duck Pete wins again! Congratulations! Addy up duck.

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Quack!

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the contest!

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I may have to use that ducking wheel for the lotto. Is Pete entered yet?

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:
    I may have to use that ducking wheel for the lotto. Is Pete entered yet?

    Yawp 2021 January I’m in.

  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 9,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:
    I may have to use that ducking wheel for the lotto. Is Pete entered yet?

    Fair warning Chris,.... This wheel loves Duck Pete. During my practice spins he won two out of three and then won the actual spin as well. Wheelofnames.com is where I found the wheel.

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Bob_Luken said:

    @Yakster said:
    I may have to use that ducking wheel for the lotto. Is Pete entered yet?

    Fair warning Chris,.... This wheel loves Duck Pete. During my practice spins he won two out of three and then won the actual spin as well. Wheelofnames.com is where I found the wheel.

    I see what you mean. :D

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:

    @Bob_Luken said:

    @Yakster said:
    I may have to use that ducking wheel for the lotto. Is Pete entered yet?

    Fair warning Chris,.... This wheel loves Duck Pete. During my practice spins he won two out of three and then won the actual spin as well. Wheelofnames.com is where I found the wheel.

    I see what you mean. :D

    I like your style! I just wish that was true everyday.

Sign In or Register to comment.