Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Flash contest ends midnight eastern time

RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is my my favorite Stevie song? Good luck that’s all you’re getting. So don’t ask!

«1

Comments

  • 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 10,394 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Leather And Lace :D

    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

    Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 8,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dreams

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nicks? Wonder? Ray Vaughan?

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Texas Flood.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • genareddoggenareddog South eastern indianaPosts: 3,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Swing town

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    One that makes the girls twerk.

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ebony and Ivory

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Pride and joy.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Superstition

    Don't look ↑
  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh Daddy...

    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 9,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Santa Baby

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Finger Tips

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Boot hill

  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The house is rockin.

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 4,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Superstition 😎

    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • avengethisavengethis Sorry, I ate all your bacon!Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

    It is the one you like the most

    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

    WAP

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

    So who won @Rhamlin?

    Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Me. I won. All your base belong to us!

  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Life by the Drop.

    It is my favorite as well.

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ok ok I was just informed I posted one of my drunken contests and it needed clarification.
    Stevie Ray Vaughn baby!
    You got until 24:00 Christmas Eve!
    Btw I forgot about this so I still have to look and see if any one has guessed it.

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ShawnOL said:
    Pride and joy.

    Sorry people but he knew. There’s only one Stevie.

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I would have guessed “Life by the Drop”

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats, @ShawnOL

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

    Oh crap. Dang oldtimers. I completely forgot. Will get it out Tuesday. 🤦
    But that’s how the drunken contests go some times.

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Who is Stevie Ray Vaughn?

  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wtf

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Rhamlin said:
    Oh crap. Dang oldtimers. I completely forgot. Will get it out Tuesday. 🤦
    But that’s how the drunken contests go some times.

    I read that in his accent.... anyone else?

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ShawnOL said:
    Pride and joy.

    Need your address brother. Or somebody who has it. All boxed and ready to go tomorrow.

Sign In or Register to comment.