Home General Discussion
Options

Christmas smoke

2»

Comments

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:
    Humph!! I’ll be damned lucky to burn a Christmas Eve cigar much less one for Christmas. The weather just isn’t gonna cooperate any other way.

Christmas Day gonna be cold and raining. Bah, Humbug.... 🤬

This!

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    That's perfect, Julian!

In case my position on a Christmas cigar seems at odds w/ my stated and possibly-known beliefs, here's what I think... While a day has to be chosen to celebrate and/or commemorate any special event, in my mind, every day is Christmas (as well as every day being Easter) in that the reality of Christ's birth and resurrection are to be celebrated each and every day.

I agree 100%
    Though I am not known for being religious, everyday should be appreciated with reverence and celebration.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    Triple post!

This from @EgoBoundary

Enjoy !

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    My first attempt smoking a duck. Duck toe?

Merry Christmas!

I can’t un-see that.

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Merry Christmas @Wylaff Wayne. I rubbed my spare ribs with your spice mixture and it was very, very good.

That’s great to hear! Glad you enjoyed it!

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:
    I wasn’t going to do a special smoke, but I ended up smoke an Illusione Phantom that Dion gave me from his stash a couple years back. It was very, very, good.

Is the his shop currently open?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Wylaff said:
    I wasn’t going to do a special smoke, but I ended up smoke an Illusione Phantom that Dion gave me from his stash a couple years back. It was very, very, good.

Is the his shop currently open?

It is. The lounge side is closed though.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...