Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2021 NHL Fantasy League

CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry I'm so late with this. Any interest in doing this again? I restarted the league from last year but haven't picked a draft time yet. The season starts Wednesday so let's get a couple days for people to sign up and hold the draft between Saturday and Tuesday. Buy in will be five premium cigars and winner will take all. Good traders list members only.
Please post here if interested, pick a night that you would prefer the draft to take place. I'll get a link posted shortly. If you were in it last year I believe you are already signed up so let me know if you don't want to play again.
@jgibv
@matkn293
@bert873
@dirtdude
@Guitarded
@Significant3
@VegasFrank

Any other hockey fans interested?
@Wylaff @NorCalR1 @Patrickbrick (Colleen?) @Bigshizza

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always forget to do everything related to these things, so I’m out. Hit me up por the playoff bracket, I hopefully will remember to fill it out.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ill jump in again

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I'm going to sit out this year. Too much other crap happening for me to ever remember to set my line-up.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can always count me in for this.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes sir I’m in

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:
    I think I'm going to sit out this year. Too much other crap happening for me to ever remember to set my line-up.

Sorry, I just wanted to use the WTF button. Its been a while, please forgive me.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great. Any preference for which night we hold the draft? Doesn't really matter to me I guess.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can’t make it tonight (Friday)....

I will make any other night work

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Crunch time. Anybody else interested? Let's get signed up and get a night scheduled to hold the draft.

I can probably make any night work for the draft

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll play if you need someone to make the league work, but otherwise I'll sit out. Let me know.

Don't look ↑

Draft tonight I assume since things start tomorrow?

edited January 2021

They are finally playing NHL games in my backyard, and no fans are allowed in attendance... That sucks...

Winter Classic is at Lake Tahoe this year...

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

I thought they canceled the winter classic this year?

Don't look ↑
    edited January 2021

Just announced yesterday.
    https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2021/01/11/nhl-announces-two-february-outdoor-games-in-lake-tahoe/

My bad, it is not the "Winter Classic", It's just 2 outdoor games to kick off the season.

@bert873 said:
    Draft tonight I assume since things start tomorrow?

Yeah I was going to see if you guys still want to do this. It looks like we'll only have four teams. I'm in because why not, but I get it if not.

• PENS87PENS87 Posts: 1

Dam i just missed this

I think the DZR might have a league going that you can still get into @PENS87

Don't look ↑

@dirtdude laying the smackdown. I didn’t realize anyone still owed me. Thanks a ton. Can’t wait for warm weather to enjoy these.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that is a zero suck bunch right there.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy Andrew...sorry it took so long to get out

A little dirt never hurt