Home Pipes
Options

Your Most Expensive Pipe

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Show off the most expensive pipe in your collection. If it wasn't for restoring pipes I wouldn't own any expensive pipes. My favorite is an unsmoked 1970's German pipe that was inexpensive. High dollar pipes don't necessarily equate to a better smoking experience but I like all of mine. In my experience my high end pipes have an artistic or visual appeal. This is my Yeti 77 valued at $750. Let's see yours.

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a beautiful pipe.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeti stuff is always expensive. 😊

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    edited January 2021

I guess I should have stated no matter the price or brand show your most expensive. Don't care if its a Savinelli or Kaywoodie. Just want to see what you guys have.

• Options

Those are both beauties. I like how the stem mounts on each one. The price doesn't really matter. I could never afford these pipes I have if it hadn't been for restoring pipes and some crazy good luck. I have had some really amazing high end pipes from Ferndown, Dunhill, Preben Holm, to artisan pipe makers and many more. Sometimes I regret selling some of them but I know I gave them new life and someone is enjoying them. It helped me grow my collection which I seem to continuously add and take from.

I also didn't intend to make anyone feel weird if you are in love with cobs or basket pipes or anything just affordable. Those count too. Maybe I should have asked what is your most prized pipe?