Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It’s just been made official

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 7,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

I am definitely the king of dry begging, no longer any doubts. Our resident tank namesake went medieval on my behind. I asked for a Karloff to try (see what all hype is about), well Mr. Sherman didn’t stop there. He tossed in basically every smoke I’ve been searching for (lu-sting and drooling after, is more the truth). Thank you very much @rsherman24, thank you. I will figure out a way to pay it forward, and looking forward to annoying everyone on the vherf Saturday while smoking the Karloff. Thank you again.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.


  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Outstanding hit, @rsherman24!

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jsnakejsnake Kansas CityPosts: 5,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

    Dayum! Those Roma though <3<3

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sherm don’t play

    @jsnake said:
    Dayum! Those Roma though <3<3

    Think those are neon tigers by BLTC

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice hit

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well shìt, guess I don't need to send you one now :)

    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice hit, @rsherman24.

  • jsnakejsnake Kansas CityPosts: 5,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @deadman said:
    Sherm don’t play

    @jsnake said:
    Dayum! Those Roma though <3<3

    Think those are neon tigers by BLTC

    Whatever they are they look nom nom

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well deserved hit!
    Outstanding Sherm way to F Glitter boy up!

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That’s a huge hit

  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 2,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wow great hit..

    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Awesome sauce

Sign In or Register to comment.