Home Non Cigar Related

Well, now, that’s the absolute s h I t s....

jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

This morning, for some unknown reason, videos posted on this forum have quit functioning as they should and I get a stupid error message instead. You guys may remember that this happened to me a while back.

I never figured out what I must have done to cause this issue to begin the first time or why it went back to working properly after a few days.

But now it’s back and it’s just as maddening as the last time. Any of you IT whizzes got any idea how to fix this?

Oh, BTW, one of my more stupid moves to try to correct this was to delete the icon for the forum from my iPhone screen thinking I’d reinstall it and maybe fix it. Now I can’t figure out how to get the icon back - it isn’t found at the App Store like I thought it would.

I musta OD’d on stupid pills this morning... 😜

Comments

  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Maybe delete your site cookies and internet browser cache? Not really sure and I don't have an iPhone

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Don't think the site has an app.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

    No app, but there has been an icon on my screen for as long as I can remember and I don’t know how I got it there.... I’m such a dumbkopf... 🙄

    (Icon? Widget? I dunno)

  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It was likely a shortcut saved to the homepage.

    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Diver43Diver43 South FloridaPosts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The other OS calls that a widget, not sure about Apple products

    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
Sign In or Register to comment.