Home Cigar 101
Options

Closest cigar to an Ashton Aged Maduro

I have been getting into cigar s for the last couple years and have found the Ashton aged Maduro to be one of my favorite cigars. Does anyone make a similar cigar that is more daily/couple times a week friendly in price? The Padron seems to have the nica libre of which I enjoy both so figured I would ask if there is a similar situation with the Ashton.

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends on what you're setting for a price and what you consider "friendly".

The Ashton Aged Maduro can be had for ~$7 if you know where to look. Or are you buying them at a brick & mortar for $12?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CigarnewbieCigarnewbie Posts: 4

I had been buying them around $10 per cigar; $7 would be much better. I usually get the 6x50.

• Options

@peter4jc said:
    Depends on what you're setting for a price and what you consider "friendly".

The Ashton Aged Maduro can be had for ~$7 if you know where to look. Or are you buying them at a brick & mortar for $12?

Any hints on where to find them? I have checked a bunch of the online ones but am not finding them much below $240-250 per box depending on 5.5 or 6 x 50. I am down to my last couple cigars from them.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's just say we try not to promote other sites, since cigar.com is kind enough to provide this forum for us.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

I understand, I just didn’t see a private message option.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Set up an email account specifically for cigar spam. Then sign up for CI, cigar.com, king, neptune, and the rest. They'll send deals daily (or 30x a day), and then you can set up email alerts for ashton.

Hint, padrons are nothing like any ashton ever.

Don't look ↑