Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blind sided

Far_North_64Far_North_64 AlaskaPosts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got an unexpected bomb today. Unbelievable selection @ShawnOL ! All my favorites and just in time too. You da man. Thank you

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

Comments

  • jsnakejsnake Kansas CityPosts: 5,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Holy crap that had to result in 2 black eyes. :D

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice hit...

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Enjoy, Dan. You're the man. Beating cancer is badass. Glad you're going to be around a lot longer.

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hadn’t seen an Island Prince in a long time

Sign In or Register to comment.