Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Feb 2021 Lotto Winner is d_blades

YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

We held the lottery drawing with @peter4jc as a witness and the winner for February is @d_blades. Congrats Dave, addy up, buttercup.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

              Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • MrShrekMrShrek Murfreesboro, TNPosts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

    A well deserved win sir! Congratulations.

  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson South CarolinaPosts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats!

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

    YES!!! That’s Fvcking awesome! Deserving BOTL!

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Interlopers welcome!

    Don't look ↑
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats!

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • TBonzTBonz Eastern, NCPosts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats!!!

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Somebody post Dave's address, please.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations

  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations!!!

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hunker Down

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson South CarolinaPosts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Addy up buttercup! 😉

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Holly Molly :)

    D Blades
    15716 State Hwy Z
    Verona, MO 65769.

    There's always two sides to the coin, I'm now in close contact quarantine, granddaughter tested positive Monday. Nothing serious for her yet, just cold systems.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Cam_91Cam_91 San Jose / I-O-U a 5erPosts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hope everything goes well for you and the family @d_blades . Stay healthy and congrats brotha 🤙🏽

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,031 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats, Dave.

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats, Dave, I'm pulling for you and your family.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9405503699300264235605

    Ships Friday

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • MrShrekMrShrek Murfreesboro, TNPosts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9505515859631036674325

    Leaving today.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Launching today brother...

    Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson South CarolinaPosts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I should be getting these winnings out today or tomorrow 😉

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9500112467381040621608 headed westward.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 San Jose / I-O-U a 5erPosts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats again Dave @d_blades

  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson South CarolinaPosts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats again! On way.

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭


    On its way

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Enjoy Dave. I've smoked that time flies by AJ (silver skull) ROTT before to good results :#

    Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:
    Another heavy hit from @Vision. Great mix of new to me cigars with some favorites.
    Thank you Pete, much appreciated. Can't wait to try the 2012 dated Cain.

    Enjoy!

Sign In or Register to comment.