Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thought we were friends

jsnakejsnake Kansas CityPosts: 5,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did a little deal for some pipe tobacco with @NorCalR1 who was searching for some elusive McClelland blends to try. He changed his mind on what tins he wanted to try so I made sure to throw in an extra Frog Morton tin so he could experience that as well. He decided to send a little thanks back and hit me with these today. Now don't judge him for possessing or sending Gurkha Cigars because it is well known that I do enjoy them and I had been seeking out some. He also knew about my obsession with Viaje. Went way above and beyond in this smack down. My wife super suspicious that someone would be so generous. Thanks buddy!

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Great hit, Dave don't play games...

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • johnnyBjohnnyB UtardedPosts: 1,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Great hit, well done

    Non Crux sed lux
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson South CarolinaPosts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wow. Dave busted out from his personal Gurkha stash, he never shares those. Beautiful lineup!

  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 2,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Awesome hit Dave.

    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @jsnake enjoy the smokes bro! Thanks again for the extra tin.

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Aging at the factoryPosts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

    What other treasures do you have in your cooler, David? Do you have those perdomos that scratch and sniff was looking for? Do you have Ricky's Victor Sinclair's? Maybe you have more JR ultimates for Paul in Alaska. I saw him enjoying one the other day....

    I'm childish
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6

    @VegasFrank said:
    What other treasures do you have in your cooler, David? Do you have those perdomos that scratch and sniff was looking for? Do you have Ricky's Victor Sinclair's? Maybe you have more JR ultimates for Paul in Alaska. I saw him enjoying one the other day....

    Don’t worry I will bring some stuff from deep in cooler 1 to Vegas in May.

    Post edited by NorCalR1 on

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

    This can ugly fast, but I am happy to watch

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Aging at the factoryPosts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Pffft you like to play too @EgoBoundary

    I'm childish
Sign In or Register to comment.