Home General Discussion

The Fruitiest Thing You Know Of

Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

All my jabbering about cigars has got the old lady actually interested in trying a cigar-type-ish abomination.

I need to know the most fruity/sweet cigars you guys know of. I only get one shot at this thing, cause if she don’t like it she ain’t tryin it again. It would be nice to sit out there and enjoy a smoke with her.

....and I’ll say it right now.. it’s NOT for me 🙄

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Tatiana they have some cherry flavored madness that really smells like it. Don't know how they taste.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

CAO Flavors are popular.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit: like a really nice mild mellow cigar like a mild conny ( brulee or charter oak )

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buy some Sobremesa Brûlée cigars and smoke them. They'll be for you, but they're pretty nice, and you won't be embarrassed at the next herf.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

I find the coffee cigars to be very harsh, might steer her away from those. Acid blondie is apparently flavored like something, too. Backwoods has a grape cigar, but it's broadleaf and I don't know how strong it is...bet it's pretty strong.

You won't be able to get flavored stuff soon anymore in the people's republic of california though...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

My wife likes the Acid blondies. Usually will smoke one a week when we have fires in the summer.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks guys, this is all great stuff I need to know. ..except for you @Yakster . Keep it up and they’ll be a nasty bomb in your future

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just trying to be helpful. I think you'll like it, she may like it and if not you can smoke them.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

And they're sweet tipped.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Moontrance.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

The only flavored cigar I ever tried was an Acid Toast. Tasted like Lipton summer sun tea. Very mild tobacco flavor, very strong, perfume tea leaves flavor and smell.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

The CAO Moontrance was the first one my wife liked. It comes in a petit corona, so there’s not a huge commitment. The Tabak Especials are decent for coffee flavored. They taste like better tobacco than the Java’s. My wife then moved to CAO Mx2, which is unflavored but very chocolately. She now smokes better stuff than I do. Good luck!

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

My wife loves Tabac Especiale. The Acid and Nubs and other infused cigars have a chemical taste. She has hated them all. Tabac Especiale are pretty good in my opinion as well. If she like chocolate and coffee that would be the way to go. The only others I personally would suggest would be the CAO flavors like Moontrance, Eileen's Dream, or Cherry Bomb.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Deadwood yummy **** have a sweetened tip. I tried the fat bottom Betty last year. Ok smoke but not my thing. And their made by Drew Estates

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

She might also like some of the booze flavored cigars, too. Gran Marnier is fairly pleasant.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Since CA Is going to ban all flavored tobacco products might not get her into those. I've been able to get my gf to try a few puffs of cigars that she likes the smell.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bearswatter is content with smelling mine.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

I smoked a Kuba Kuba once, it was pretty fruity to me. Also tried the Liquid, I think, red label. Tasted like sandalwood incense in a connecticut wrapper. That's about all I've got to contribute here. Good luck.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get her Clay Aiken. Pretty fruity.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was getting all ready to have a whole bunch of **********, and glitter IPA, but then I read the post. Has she smoked anything before? As for flavored cigars the above posts are great, also remember she will more than likely either get board quickly or not care for it/them so don’t go crazy and get a ton or larger sizes. Also seriously might want to consider these, tell her not to inhale.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

Forgot about those. I just ordered a brick of the blacks for @MrsWylaff . She is a fan of them.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Pink Crocs.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    Pink Crocs.

How are shoes going to help?

Oh! Female, shoes, it follows.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@0patience said:
    Pink Crocs.

How are shoes going to help?

Oh! Female, shoes, it follows.

Fruitiest thing I know of.
    Pink Crocs.
    I know, I'm cancelled now.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tatiana Groovy Blue
    They smell so much like candy you will want to eat one.
    Wife used to smoke them, biw she considers them too sweet

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5