Home General Discussion
Options

Great Googly Moogly!

Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Googly-moogly: Expression of surprise, disbelief, delight, or fear.

Usage: Often preceded by "great" or "good", as in "great googly-moogly" or "good googly-moogly"

Comments

• Options

I was told of this, but just seeing it cut me deep

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I unsubscribed from their newsletter, just can't afford the sin tax.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

^ I like when they play hard to get 🖤

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    If you California boys really want something from them, just let me know. You can shoot me the money on PayPal and I can buy it then ship it to you. Unless your name is Cam, then I'll only charge you half the vig.

Now we need that ISOM hook up.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    That tax level is probably coming for us all, under the new administration. Remember he said our taxes aren't going up.

I doubt it, it'll be a state by state erosion. I have no doubt that California will one day ban mail order cigars entirely or raise taxes to the point it simply dies a slow death. They've tried twice already and I have no doubt they will try a third time and eventually be successful. No doubt, cheered on by B&M shops thinking it will benifit them, like frogs pulling each down in the pot.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought mass was bad. You California boys need to start hunting politicians.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Small Batch is dead to me.. Great selection but can’t justify the prices. I would rather support my local B&M

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@NorCalR1 said:
    Small Batch is dead to me.. Great selection but can’t justify the prices. I would rather support my local B&M

They're basically a online B&M with the prices to match. Haven't seen one deal there yet. Toss in the taxes and it's a wash. I can pay $70-$80 for five cigars at any B&M and have the benefit of a lounge to enjoy them and shoot the shyt or watch a game. What I don't like here is the large number of shops without a lounge. I ain't paying high prices to grab and go. Seems pretty pointless to me.

Post edited by CAcigarguy007 on
  • Options

@ShawnOL said:
    I thought mass was bad. You California boys need to start hunting politicians.

New Hampshire is 20 minutes from me 😜

• Options

@NorCalR1 said:

SB is B&M priced a bit lower then Mass. if I can get them in NH I would rather take the trip and save.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I never pay list price at sb. Always use the code of the day or the default 10 percent code.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

What he said. I live in CA, so I'm out, even with the discounts.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )