Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

March 2021 Lotto Signup

YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's time to ante up for the next round in the Lotto. Who's game? Here's the boilerplate.

Play only if you're willing to win this thing. I use Random.Org for the draw, but that doesn't mean you won't end up winning multiple lotteries.

Here's the standard boilerplate:

  • One entry per person; ante is five cigars.
  • You should be on the good trader's list--If you haven't officially "made the list" then let me know and we'll see if you can't get someone to vouch for you.
  • If you want in, type "In" or something similar. I'll periodically update the list so if you think you are in and you're not on the list, make sure I know.
  • I'm not as sharp as I used to be so if you post a witty follow-up after you've already entered for the Lottery I may slip up and add you to the list twice. Just let me know and I'll fix the list.
  • I'll draw at the end of the month. You'll need to get a box out to the winner sometime the first few weeks of March so if you're going to be gone then and won't be able to send them out, make sure you include that information in your first post. Obviously, some of you will have plans and may have to send later than normal. That's no problem - just communicate with the winner,
  • If you win, you need to make sure you post pictures of your winnings in the winner thread so we can track that you received everything. Try to identify who sent you the cigars with their forum name so I can check them off the list.
  • You have to play for yourself. If you want to bomb someone else after you received you winnings, that's up to you but they all come to you.
    If* you don't pay, then you can't play again (that and you'll likely be publicly shamed.)

  • When someone wins, check their bio and if you have something you know they like then try to send that. Otherwise, send what you like and tell them why you like it.

  • I'll be using the Random.org site to select the winner. I try to do the drawing live on the Zoom vHerf so that I can get some witnesses and we can celebrate the winner and console those who have yet to win.(have a good laugh at the outcome)
  • Have fun
I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

              Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:

Comments

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In!

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • Significant3Significant3 Peoria AZPosts: 2,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In please.

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

    Rollin' rollin' rollin'
    Rollin' rollin' rollin'
    Keep those antes rollin'
    Rawhide

    1 Peter4jc
    2 CommanderDuke1_
    3 Significant3
    4 Vision
    5

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hump day bump!

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In once again please.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,833 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll play

    Don't look ↑
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice, keep 'em coming. Ante up!

    1 Peter4jc
    2 CommanderDuke1_
    3 Significant3
    4 Vision
    5 First_Warrior
    6 VegasFrank

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Give me the 7 please

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:
    Give me the 7 please

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll get behind the 8 ball, don't tell the 'random' number generator

  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 north pole, alaskaPosts: 2,394 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Number 9.... Number 9.... Number 9....

    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Now we're cooking with gas. Who'll make it a dime?

    1 Peter4jc
    2 CommanderDuke1_
    3 Significant3
    4 Vision
    5 First_Warrior
    6 VegasFrank
    7 d_blades
    8 silvermouse
    9 Trykflyr_1
    10

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Weekend bump

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hump Day Bump!

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Put me in, coach.

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ten pounds of ground round!

    1 Peter4jc
    2 CommanderDuke1_
    3 Significant3
    4 Vision
    5 First_Warrior
    6 VegasFrank
    7 d_blades
    8 silvermouse
    9 Trykflyr_1
    10 ShawnOL

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Last chance weekend bump.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

    In please, if someone (perhaps @VegasFrank ) could vouch for me?

    Things are about to get interesting...

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @raidermike, You can jump in next month once you've got your newbie trade done. There's no hurry.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

    down to the wire

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

    Lotto draw on vHerf soon as my laptop is ready.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Sign In or Register to comment.