Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Look at this D bag...

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

And the lovely smokes that are inside of it.

I know they got reblended , but those Decades are the cigars that really got me hooked. My wife said she’ll fight me for the Padron, and the Crooked Beard really looks intrigued. Thank you much Dave @d_blades / @CommanderDuke1_
Not entirely sure which to blame, as y’all were both scrawled on the box.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:

I know they got reblended , but those Decades are the cigars that really got me hooked. My wife said she’ll fight me for the Padron, and the Crooked Beard really looks intrigued. Thank you much Dave @d_blades / @CommanderDuke1_

Hope you enjoy brother!!!! And off the record you can blame my counterpart he's to blame

• Options

@CommanderDuke1_ said:

@Wylaff said:

Hope you enjoy brother!!!! And off the record you can blame my counterpart he's to blame

The easiest way to handle this would be to PM me the address that was "accidentally" omitted from the package.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

I see what happened here. It appears this was an attempt to circumvent my wishes that Frank takes my thrashings for me. Well played Dave. Well played.