Home Cigar 101
Options

Why can’t I see the humidity in my humidor through the cigar oasis app anymore ?

BiggzBiggz Posts: 2

Best Answer

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Did you turn it off and back on again?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Answers

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

Better question is why are you not using Boveda?

• Options
    BiggzBiggz Posts: 2

@Yakster yes i did and sill nothing

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've got nothing. I was hoping that would solve it. Solves like 90% of IT issues.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it has an app probably delete the app and re-download

• Options

@Cam_91 said:
    If it has an app probably delete the app and re-download

And then download the Boveda App and install as many Boveda packs as needed

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

78%? Dude that is way too effing high. Are you running a humidor or a beetle farm? You growing mold for export into the free world? You better drop that humidity by 15% quickly. Either that, or start wringing out your cigars before you smoke them.

I have a cigar Oasis. It came with a humidor that I bought used on craigslist. It works. I don't need to monitor anything on my phone. When the humidity drops, it turns on. When it goes up, the contraption turns off. Why do you need to monitor it on your cell phone?

@Vision Do you have a sponsorship with those guys that pays you every time you mention boveda? 😆

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    78%? Dude that is way too effing high. Are you running a humidor or a beetle farm? You growing mold for export into the free world? You better drop that humidity by 15% quickly. Either that, or start wringing out your cigars before you smoke them.

I have a cigar Oasis. It came with a humidor that I bought used on craigslist. It works. I don't need to monitor anything on my phone. When the humidity drops, it turns on. When it goes up, the contraption turns off. Why do you need to monitor it on your cell phone?

@Vision Do you have a sponsorship with those guys that pays you every time you mention boveda? 😆

Yup. $20....

• Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you turn off Bluetooth? Is the Cigar Oasis working?

Both potential reasons for you not connecting with the app, but it wouldn't be a problem if you followed the advice from either Vinson or Frank :)

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

Batteries?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis