Home Cigar 101

I bought some cigars and would like more information.

SethSeth Posts: 3
edited April 2021 in Cigar 101

I bought these at my local cigar store and from I'm told these cigars have not been made in a long time and were found in a warehouse. The cigars are in perfect condition! I am including pictures to all the labels that were on the packaging and hopefully some of you may be able to tell me how old they are exactly, was $4 a stick a fair price, and is the company still in business.

https://imgur.com/a/kTF3B4v

Post edited by Seth on

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

And?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• SethSeth Posts: 3

@Yakster said:
    And?

I edited to be more specific about my inquiry.

• SethSeth Posts: 3

@IndustMech said:

Information about my cigars. Not the answer to everything my friend.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

$4 a stick is A good price for dog rockets, let alone these, I'm sure it's fine. The company name on the label comes up in a Google search.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Seth said:
    I bought these at my local cigar store and from I'm told these cigars have not been made in a long time and were found in a warehouse. The cigars are in perfect condition! I am including pictures to all the labels that were on the packaging and hopefully some of you may be able to tell me how old they are exactly, was $4 a stick a fair price, and is the company still in business.

https://imgur.com/a/kTF3B4v

Nothing ultra rare. Honduran Tobacco. Looks like primarily made for European market. I wouldn’t go crazy looking for them. Try to find something similar.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Honduran churchills...try a rocky patel or a CLE.

Don't look ↑