Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

April 21 Lotto Winner is Peter4jc

YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

Congrats @peter4jc, addy up buttercup.

Witnesses were @peter4jc :D and @Trykflyr_1

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

              Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
«13

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Glad I joined this month

  • Cam_91Cam_91 San Jose / #AnyoneButMePosts: 1,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @silvermouse said:
    Great. According to his profile he only likes Gurkhas. I'm pretty sure I don't have any but I'll certainly look.

    Lmao it really does say that. Thought you were kidding. G-R-E-A-A-A-T

  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Check!

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 10,836 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @silvermouse said:
    Great. According to his profile he only likes Gurkhas. I'm pretty sure I don't have any but I'll certainly look.

    Reverse psychology... tell 'em what you want and they'll send something else.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats, Peter. I'm all out of gurkhas but I'm sure I can find something equal at my local convenience store.

  • avengethisavengethis Sorry, I ate all your bacon!Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Awesome! Congrats Peter

    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 5,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Been looking for an excuse....

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

    maybe next month we should have a raffle for the interlopers.

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @silvermouse said:
    maybe next month we should have a raffle for the interlopers.

    There's a list... something I've thought of before...

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 5,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:

    @silvermouse said:
    maybe next month we should have a raffle for the interlopers.

    There's a list... something I've thought of before...

    A list Yak?

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats! No worries....I STILL HAVE GHURKAS!!

    Things are about to get interesting...

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Aging at the factoryPosts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm childish
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9405 5036 9930 0336 4748 64

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

    have you ordered more Iris containers yet?

  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 5,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 5

    9505 5152 3761 1095 2182 07

    Enjoy Buster..... .

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
Sign In or Register to comment.