Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

May 2021 Lotto Winner Is... CommanderDuke1_

YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

The lotto number has been drawn on the vHerf with @IndustMech as a witness and the lucky winner is @CommanderDuke1_, addy up buttercup!

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

              Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
«1

Comments

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

    Yawp! Congrats my man!

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wade Vande Vooren
    104 N. Dakota Ave.
    Colton, SD. 57018
    Be gentle it's my first time!!!!

  • Cam_91Cam_91 San Jose / I-O-U a 5erPosts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

    LOL Forum MVP

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

    On its way, Wade
    9505513360261124291133
    expected delivery Friday 05/07

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Headed your way Wade.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Shipping today; 9405503699300372942112

    Congrats!

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Should land Monday. Enjoy!
    9505510691411126600914

  • Cam_91Cam_91 San Jose / I-O-U a 5erPosts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Leaving today Wade

    9405503699300376827583

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Enjoy bro.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:
    Enjoy bro.

    I'm sure I will awesome selection sir!!!

  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Prepare thyself....

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • FIRERATFIRERAT Pembroke Pines, FLPosts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

    Heading out UPS!!

    1Z56W9R00392003377

    F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

  • cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 7,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Went out yesterday Wade! Tracking says Thursday! Enjoy! Congratulations!

  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9505 5161 6116 1130 0934 98
    Expected 05/13/2021

    Enjoy!!!!!

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Southern CaliforniaPosts: 3,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Went out this morning USPS 9405528206335477536925

    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln


  • VisionVision Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Mine go out soon bro. Sorry for the delay.

  • FIRERATFIRERAT Pembroke Pines, FLPosts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

    Glad they arrived safe!! Enjoy!

    F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That's a heck of a smack down.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Sign In or Register to comment.