Home General Discussion
Options

Help identifying a forgotten cigar

Greetings everyone!!
First post here and looking for some help.
I've spent hours scouring the webs trying to track down a cigar from my distant past with no luck and thought I'd reach out for some assistance.

I used to smoke this one regularly about 20+ years ago....my memory is a bit fuzzy but these are the details I can recall.
It was a panatela, claro I think, came in a real glass tube with a green plastic cap, and it was pretty cheap (around $2 in the late 90s). I feel like the inside of the box was green like the cap and maybe the name or logo had an animal of some sort associated with it (really don't remember that part).
It was a quick mild smoke..smooth....and definitely not El Producto (the cap was a darker shade of green).
Also I don't think the name was Spanish.
I'm guessing they aren't made anymore because I can't find any record of them on any cigar sites.

Any idea what I'm talking about? It's driving me crazy!
thanks for the help

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

A&C Grenadier?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    CRangerCRanger Posts: 2

No...that's not it...but thanks for the guess!
    I'm just now remembering that the name was screenprinted in green along the side of the glass tube also.