Home General Discussion
Options

Gurkha Mil Spec

I was straightening out my humidors, I have about 600 cigars in various containers, because everything was mixed up, and I found a Gurkha Mil Spec. I don’t like most Gurkhas but smoked this to get rid of it and really really liked it. I’ve searched but can’t find any anywhere and believe they must not make them anymore. I’m now thinking they may make the same cigar under a different name. Do any of you know which Gurkha is closest to that one?

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

Type in military spec, found them right away and on a crazy good sale to boot! 19.95 instead of mrsp of 95.00!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    wing15601wing15601 Posts: 19

Patrick Lake Zuric II, every place I’ve looked they’re out of stock.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Here ya go.
    https://www.cigarhumidors-online.com/discount-cigars/cigar-brand.html?brand=6943_Gurkha-5-Packs

Sorry, when you click add to cart it says out of stock.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    wing15601wing15601 Posts: 19

No, they’re out of stock there too. Hoping someone can lead me to something similar.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin has loads of gurkhas.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

CI has them for 66 bucks/10

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Your search may be a lost cause. Not because you won't find any, but because you will find them and be disappointed. I'm forever falling for one stick or another, only to be disappointed by inconsistent "enjoyment" of the same cigar. Sometimes "it" happens when I'm trying a cigar for the first time. That's the worst time for "it" to happen. "It" means the experience of a cigar smoking excellently, and the subsequent desire for more. But the next one disappoints, and also the next one. And by now I'm convinced I'm dealing with luck, magic or voodoo and I'll never be able to buy more of "it".

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

Lastly, there are sooooo many great cigars being made today to get wrapped up in chasing one stick from the past.

This is the correct answer.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    CI has them for 66 bucks/10

That much? For a Gurkha? Damn.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a great deal, MSRP is $19 each. :D

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

And to think I caught **** over looking for camachos 😂😂😂