Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Big Shizza Strikes Again

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been keeping my head down and staying busy working in my studio and our garden. Keeping it small. Then BOOM went my mail box. I saw the return addy on a box oh no The Big Shizza Strikes Again. Totally unexpected and unwarranted. Made my day.

The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.

Comments

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hahahaha way to go Jim!

    Don't look ↑
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Great hit, Jim. Keeping your head down doesn't work around here.

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice hit Jim

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • genareddoggenareddog South eastern indianaPosts: 3,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Awesome.

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 6,182 ✭✭✭✭✭

    El Capitano needs to remind everyone he is still watching

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

    None other!

  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

    Holy Jesus & His Hairy Henchmen!

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice hit on a deserving target

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 10,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Love it

    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • jj20030jj20030 galveston islandPosts: 5,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

    ohh boom that shizz goes the mailbox

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Jim aka the silent assassin! Boom 💥 goes your mailbox! Nice hit @Bigshizza keep it up!

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Sign In or Register to comment.