VisionVision Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

And??

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seeing Frank come in last made my week. These scores are craaaazy tho. Robby won with 8’s. They’re under $10 sticks people! What are y’all expecting, tough grading out there

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary wish you would have "mixed up" Frank's 2 entries, so that I could have been the Misterioso, and retained my last place crown. Who makes that Stolen Crown cigar @RobbyCruz ?

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    @EgoBoundary wish you would have "mixed up" Frank's 2 entries, so that I could have been the Misterioso, and retained my last place crown. Who makes that Stolen Crown cigar @RobbyCruz ?

C-Fed

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Seeing Frank come in last made my week. These scores are craaaazy tho. Robby won with 8’s. They’re under $10 sticks people! What are y’all expecting, tough grading out there

Frank did have a lot to say when your entry came in second from last. Just saying

• Options
    RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

@CalvinAndHobo @CommanderDuke1_ they are not cfed exclusive. My local BM has them. It's just a very small botique out of virginia.

https://www.skallywagcigars.com/shop/stolen-throne/crook-of-the-crown-robusto-bundle/

They are made at the Rojas factory and he had his hand in blending it.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this the cusp between boutique and craft?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

@Cam_91 said:

Frank did have a lot to say when your entry came in second from last. Just saying

When is Frank ever short on words

• Options

Always the bridesmaid…..

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stolen throne is the company, crook of the crown is the cigar. Not a cfed exclusive but a small boutique company.

You shoulda been on the vherf last night @Cam_91. I said "Cam's hockey team sucks, his golf game sucks, his cigars suck."

And then mine came in tenth. 😁😊😁😊

That doesn't change anything I said about you, for the record 😆😂

Oh well. I sent in a $9.99 cigar made at the BLTC factory. I was trying to come in between 2nd and 9th. Damnit!

However, I will say that we had a 3 dollar cigar in the top 5 (MOW), so I would say we all have goat palates.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

However, I will say that we had a 3 dollar cigar in the top 5 (MOW), so I would say we all have goat palates.

Second place is a $4 cigar ($19.98 5pk) shipped to your door on that “Page”

• Options

Just to reiterate on the forum, every submission ranked at least 2nd to someone’s palate.. they were all good cigars… but there had to be a winner.