Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Viaje

Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really enjoy Viaje stuff. I haven’t had the c4 but this comparison makes me wonder. Is the c4 that damn good??

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

I really enjoy Viaje stuff. I haven’t had the c4 but this comparison makes me wonder. Is the c4 that damn good??

Their prices have totally pushed me away from buying their cigars. I’ll take BLTC/BWS and be more then happy and keep some money in my pocket. I will miss that sweet sweet “Collectors Edition” band tho!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

I stopped buying them years ago as well. More of a collectors cigar to say you have them, but honestly I am not a fan

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still buy the zombies, that’s about it. I did get the pepper too but was disappointed.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Viaje is still good. Very good. Yep, a little expensive, but so is fresh produce.

Good quality does cost a bit more but I think they went a little overboard with the increase. That being said I still buy their product just a bit more selective.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ Exactly what he said. Plus for me these new big 58 ring gauge sticks are just not my thing and I know others on here are not the biggest fans of them either. I didn't even pick up any C4 C.E.'s because of the ridiculous ring gauge. Maybe I'll hunt some down if their really really good.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm reading this Customer Success book Farm don't Hunt. I like the Farm Viajes. Coincidence?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

That tat my father sampler was/ is the way to go

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

The buddy I corrupted into higher end sticks has tried a pretty good variety by now, but says the Purple Jalapeño has been his favorite so far.

He’s looking for the closest comp possible, but it’s tough cause viaje doesn’t disclose shît. Specifically he liked the “black pepper notes, a hint of sweet, and smooth mellow smoke.” Spicy, sweet, smooth. Can anyone recommend a similar cigar to this?

Also, if someone would like to sell some Purple Jalapeño he’s interested in buying. Thanks in advance ya’ll.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Carolina reaper is close I think, But maybe I just think that because it's another I'm the pepper series

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Real fvkin helpful Frank Loll

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Spicy, sweet, smooth.

Maybe some kind of spicy Cameroon? Romacraft Aquitaine? The sweet part makes it difficult.

• Options

Cameroon! Good call, that’s probably more along the lines of what he’s looking for. Thanks Calvin

• Options

Ghost pepper

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    edited August 2021

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Spicy, sweet, smooth.

Maybe some kind of spicy Cameroon? Romacraft Aquitaine? The sweet part makes it difficult.

Hyena? Aladino Cameroon?

Don't look ↑