Home General Discussion

He's Back

Far_North_64Far_North_64 AlaskaPosts: 922 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 20 in General Discussion

Due to underwhelming demand. So where was i? Right, I was happily married, battling cancer, and living in Alaska. So two years later I'm divorced, cancer free, and living in Florida.
Didn't feel too social during that transition as you might expect.

I just bought a house in Port Charlotte and getting resettled. No furniture yet but will be moving my cigars in in about two weeks.

Not ready to be a regular just yet but will certainly be around more.

So what'd I miss?

Smoking a Man 'o War in my new to me pool!!

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

Post edited by Far_North_64 on

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome back.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Cam_91Cam_91 San Jose / #AnyoneButMePosts: 1,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice to meet you brotha, I’m Cam. Great to see you’re healthy and doing what makes you happy.

    P.s. hide your address from these barbarians for as long as you can

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome back, Dan. Glad to hear you're in a much better place now.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • skydiverDskydiverD Chicagoland AreaPosts: 2,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Glad to hear you are cancer free!

    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dan, that's great news on the cancer front. Also on the new digs. Ignore @Cam_91 . He doesn't know what he's talking about. Your new address will be safe with us. Promise.

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 7,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Far_North_64 said:
    I'm sure @VegasFrank has been stockpiling some Sinclair's for me!

    Probably throw in a couple Gurkhas also.

    Great to see you back Dan.

  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome back, Dan.

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 9,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome to the Florida crew. Glad your better buddy

    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome back Dan! Glad you are doing well my friend.

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 6,808 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome back! Sounds like good news all around.

    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

    "There is nothing so in need of reforming as another person's bad habits."   Mark Twain
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome back, I haven’t met you either , but I happy to hear you are doing well !

  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 north pole, alaskaPosts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Quitter. Glad all’s coming together for ya.

    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Far_North_64Far_North_64 AlaskaPosts: 922 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Great to hear from you Paul.

    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

  • cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 6,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome back Dan! My dad lived in Port Charlotte until he passed. On the 10th fairway of the golf course!

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome back Dan.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Aging at the factoryPosts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Howdy Dan! Glad you're back. Now I have somewhere to send all of those chillin' moose (meese?)!

    Pro tip: don't move those smokes into the pool. Most pools run at about 80 percent Rh.

    Hope you get on the vherf sometime soon. We are on zoom now.

    I'm childish
Sign In or Register to comment.