Home General Discussion

Spend'n The Love Contest

d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 30 in General Discussion

The forum told me that this is my First Anniversary in the forums. I've been sending a random bomb when I send the monthly lottery winning. If you'd like a chance at this months special package and I don't have an address for you, post or PM me your address. Contest ends when Yakster draws the August Lottery winner. Thanks to all the member's that make this a special place.

Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
Master of Yard Gars

Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
Thomas Jefferson

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 30


    If you include yours also.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Should read Spread'n The Love Contest.... :)

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

    bump, only 7 of ya'll have friends looking out for you, so far.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

    This months winning number was 20, package going out in a couple of days.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1

    PM those address, for your chance at next months drawing.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Lucky number is 39 this month.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

    39

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

Sign In or Register to comment.