Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Shizza Samplers

13»

Comments

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm very thankful to @Bigshizza for my sampler. So many great cigars and even if I didn't care for everyone of them so far I'm glad I didn't end up with a box or even 10 of a couple...in no way is that a complaint I'm sincerely saying thank you "for the curation of a good selection" @Trentthomas90

• Options
    Trentthomas90Trentthomas90 Posts: 30 ✭✭✭

@Rdp77 Yea I only went on there just to read more about the cigar and the brand overall but of course they gave their opinion as well. I signed up for the CCOM monthly sampler which the first month comes with a personal review book so I can keep track of everything I try. Def gonna keep track of those combinations as you mentioned. I didn't even think of that!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Over time you'll find a few online reviewers who have similar palates to yours based on what they write and how you interpret a given cigar, and maybe find a few members here that reflect your tastes, which makes it easier to trust them.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

@Jrflickster said:

@peter4jc said:
    I was just thinking... just wait 'til these noobs burn through these samplers and realize it'll cost them three times as much to buy those same sticks themselves. Talk about sticker shock.

Really the only one so far that was cheaper than i thought it would be was the punch egg roll I was very much a fan of it

That was a 2-year-old release It's not available anymore. it's a cool concept. Good $5 smoke that was an LE. Fun and cheap to collect and smoke. Underneath of band has a fortune. 5 in all.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank Yeah I realized that they were limited release shortly after smoking it that morning was a real bummer

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't worry @Jrflickster punch does a version every year.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    ^^^^^ This is not exactly accurate. You also forget to mention if you truly want to learn and have a good time, you have to get on the vherf.

Especially on Saturday nights!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Patrickbrick said:
    ^^^^^ This is not exactly accurate. You also forget to mention if you truly want to learn and have a good time, you have to get on the vherf.

Especially on Saturday nights!

After the kiddos go to bed

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bring your socks

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bigshizza said:

@Vision said:
    I’ve got money!!! Jim!!! Please take my money!!! 🤣🤣

Yo money ain’t no good Peta

I get that a lot……

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭