Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Pigskin Degenerates

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

Urban Meyer celebrating a loss in Cincy sans the old ball and chain....

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't make heads or tails out of this season. When I think I should win, I lose. When I think I should lose, I win.

So now I have figured out the secret to success, which is for me to think I will lose every week, then I will go undefeated from here on out. You guys are all doomed! Mwuahahahaha!

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

So if I choose to drop the same player for 2 separate waiver claims I'd assume the first claim is the first option right?
    Claim player A
    Drop player B

Claim player C
    Drop player B

So if Calvin takes player A then I end up with player C

Does that sound right?

• Options

But if Calvin doesn't take player A then I get player A and my second claim in erased

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Swamped with work. Weekly awards coming tomorrow. Nice to see you’re on the waiver wire Flick, good luck bud lol

…never should have lost to yo asssss.

• Options

No you shouldn't have but thanks for being so generous with the lose

• Options

@Jrflickster said:
    So if I choose to drop the same player for 2 separate waiver claims I'd assume the first claim is the first option right?
    Claim player A
    Drop player B

Claim player C
    Drop player B

So if Calvin takes player A then I end up with player C

Does that sound right?

F@cking Calvin!! :D

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭

I played against Derrick Henry in week 2 when he had 44 points, and just played against Tyreke Hill when he had 42, plus most of my mid round picks have been let downs so far. All time bad fantasy season on the way I think.

• Options

Looks like you c@ck blocked half the league in getting Damien Williams. LOL

Go Bears!!!

Albeit, I am benching ARob until the Bears decide to throw him the ball. So he will for sure go off for 120 and 2 TD's this week.......

• Options

Week 4 Fantasy Awards

Unfortunately this week's BDD Points Leader is once again @VegasFrank with 152.92 points

Week 4's Close, but No Cigar Bench Points Leader is another back-to-back winner, Colleen a.k.a. @Patrickbrick with 77.46 points. This one was a tough break, roster management wasn't an issue here.

Rounding out this week's awards is the Gurkha Gutter Last in Points winner. Surprising absolutely nobody we have.... @NorCalR1 sitting in butt-naked-last with 78.62 points

There was no Game of the Week Winner, unless I missed something. Let's make week 5 a great one folks

• Options

Gonna be a close one this week @Cam_91. Watson says it's 50-50.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

I hate having players on Thursday. Tonite I have 2..... Ughhhhh

• Options

Drafting 101

• Options
    edited October 2021

You bītched and whined about every pick you made..."oh Collen stole him from me, oh David stole him from me," so you can't take credit now! 😆

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    You bītched and whined about every pick you made..."oh Collen stole him from me, oh David stole him from me," so you can't take credit now! 😆

I can improvise with the best of em, take notes

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

And I’m about to smack you with Austin Hooper as my TE

• Options

Ouch

• Options

Derick Henry with 3 touchdowns are you f’in kidding me

• Options

Austin Eckler with 3 touchdowns are you f'in kidding me

Don't look ↑
  • Options

I won if that makes either of you feel better

• Options

We’re just out here humiliating people @VegasFrank ? Winning isn’t enough for you huh, gotta kick some good ‘ol American dirt in the eyes while you’re at it aye

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

@Cam_91 said:
    We’re just out here humiliating people @VegasFrank ? Winning isn’t enough for you huh, gotta kick some good ‘ol American dirt in the eyes while you’re at it aye

Now aren't you glad that I refused your bet this week? Here's some more dirt for your eyes. Cool Beasley didn't do ****. He won't do ****. Congrats on the waiver pickup. My waiver pickup, Emmanuel Sanders, was way better lol.

See you at the end of the year youngster. Maybe it'll be for the division championship!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Who is the hot WW pickup this week? The KC RB, or the Giants RB? Not like I would get either, as I am always in the middle of the WW priority order... Dammit! :D

• Options

East, are you even trying?! And look at David’s @NorCalR1 playoff chances Lmaooo… I think they just rounded it up. How’s that even possible, Calvin doesn’t have a win lol

@rsherman24 over there playing with a bunch of lie downs at 518 points against on the year. The LeBron of fantasy football

• Options

@Cam_91 look who I found on the waiver wire today!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank
    He wouldn’t get vaccinated, and we did what we had to do as an organization.

And you sir have no business on the waiver wire. You’ll be gettin what’s comin to ya soon enough

• Options

@Cam_91 said:
    @VegasFrank
    He wouldn’t get vaccinated, and we did what we had to do as an organization.

And you sir have no business on the waiver wire. You’ll be gettin what’s comin to ya soon enough

Not this week, I hope. This week, with the exception of one team, I am pulling for the Western Division! :D

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ertz for 12 catches for…… 110 and 2tds
    Tom for 400+ and 4 TDs

Who has who?